Another hour to the weekend again!
I wouldn't even consider this week a week because the week really passed by damn quickly.
Govind's gonna be stuck in army AGAIN.
Anyhow it's the 22nd tomorrow.
Last Sat, E and I were throwing tantrums.
So, drama played up till we talked things out.
Really been a long time since the three of us went out so I told them my secret which I kept to myself for awhile already.
And that is that we should meet up on our birth dates every month so it wouldn't be an excuse for our friendship to weaken.
Also, it helps to eliminate the pride to ask each other out.
So we are to meet every 6th [Eunice], 12th [Howie] and 22nd [Dawn].
No excuses allowed but apparently, it can only be fufilled till end of June when E flies off to Tasmania. But we will still skype on those dates :D
So since it's the 22nd tomorrow, we've arranged to meet up.
Dawn to do the planning but like everything went according to my plan AGAIN.
I proposed to watch Shrek and they knew that I wanna try Apple Bee's so we're heading there for dinner.
I'm really broke and I've been spending a lot of money INSTEAD of heeding my savings plan.
I must start from this month's salary on.
My blog is so sad without nice pictures.
I wanna sell off my Canon IXUS 870is and buy a Canon G11.
899$ hmmmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment