Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Freed.

Took leave for Graduation yesterday.
Glad my mom, older bro, sis-in-law and Govind could make it!
Apparently, G lied saying that he cannot book out and when the ceremony ended, I saw him standing with my family.
Hehehehe, thanks for attending and although your bouquet of roses was the smallest, I LOVE IT DA BEST!

He said that when he saw my mom's and SIL's flowers, he felt intimidated by them.
Haha, silly.
All in all, it's over.
And another new chapter is gonna begin in a bit.

Received RMIT's letter of acceptance but i think i won't reply cos I will opt for Curtin instead.
I've plans for the next four years.
But shan't mention it just in case it won't come true then bang in my face.
Only that the first two is to study for my mortar board.
Hopefully the next time, both my dad and mom will attend the ceremony together.
Mom was shedding tears yesterday cos so far, I'm the only one who has graduated from SOMETHING.
Told her not to cry cos she should see me with my mortar board then cry cos a DIP is nothing.

Went out to town last night with Gab&Ryan.
Ended up shopping for more snacks.
Made use of most of my vouchers.
So I had the 1-for-1 Haagen Daz offer cos it's my birthday month hence I took those pigs for it.



Told ya I would crop out nicely.
I told both of them to pose for pics.



The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment