Thursday, May 20, 2010

Aging's never so fun ever.

've never ever wanted to age so quickly.

I miss studying.
Only thing to be stressed over was studies/projects/tests/exams.
Working sucks becos my weekdays afternoon leads to being locked up in the office doing work.
Got to support myself and in the future, family.
We work for money, to give us life.

People states money isn't everything.
But the irony applies when you've bare minimal $$ and that doesn't give you happiness much.
The older we get, the more we worry.
Becos it isn't just ourselves we got to care about.
It's everyone else around us who's worthy of our concern.

I've always had a wish.
To be happy.
And from today on, I will take the wish off my head.
Becos it's how I perceive it.
I was always blinded by an invisible veil and lived in sorrow half the time.
My birthday celebrations and several other events forced me to see beyond the veil.
And I realized that i've been cared for and could have been happier off without thinking that I'm not when I actually was and still is. [a little confusing, just re-read]

Jeanette quoted a phrase yesterday, [smth along this line] :
Need the person if only you think that person needs you in their lives.

Well since two years ago, I lost a really close friend because of honesty and not thinking clearly.
And I've been lamenting over and over and over and cried many times till I've lost count.
Now I think, what's the point?
In my life, I live by my philosophy which is honesty and try.

I'm not a saint but I really do not lie.
I tell people whom I care for around me that I will be a hundred&1 % truthful to them but I hope they will hurdle over my straight forwardness.
Try means to attempt.

Life is short - these 3 words is the truest in all time.
When we argue with our friend/family/girl or boyfriend, we should always try talking to them and know what their side of the story is.
Only from there can we improve each selves.

I've always been a prideful person and that will DEFINITELY not change.
But for people around me, I'm willing to put that down for a bit and show the love I've always felt for them.
One month back, there was this person whom I did try a little to salvage the friendship but did not give my all. But we both gave our sides of the story and there was that bit of understanding I felt.
But things can no longer be the same.
Let's just say, that there weren't a push between us that could force us to be like what we were before. Although I'd like it but it's impossible.

Right now, there's a person whom I've never told my feelings about before.
I'm going to try.
I'm actually a really lucky girl who has been living in denial for awhile.
I shall no longer ponder after what cannot be mine but look within my circle and work my best in there.
I've missed my friend a long time but I shall let her go from today on.
Time and people tore us further apart during these 2 years but I'm happy cos she is.
From what I see but I shan't probe to prove my point.
I'm sure you all know who she is.

To all, don't set your sight too far ahead for none to see.
Because it gives you that little freedom to explore your options around you.
I've always sought after one friend but neglected the rest of my loved ones around me.
It's never too late to turn back and see who's behind you.
Mian zi [face] is not everything.
Always try.

No comments:

Post a Comment