I just had my shower . And I was thinking, I thought ... Such people aren't worthy of my anger . I got so pissed off prolly because I thought they mattered to me . But then again , no man . Why must I rant about them ? Hahaha no nononon nuuuuuu .. If I was in Charms class , I would concoct a potion to forget about them . Hehe .
Best Friend , you didn't reply moi email . Just cos I took almost a month to reply you doesn't mean you can do that too ! I got a piece of almost good news to tell you too . Hello Jean , do you still remember me ? Am I forgotten ?? Don'ttttttttt ever do that . This I won't forgive you . I was looking through the tiny book you asked Justin to give me for my birthday . I didn't know you wrote three entries in it !! I saw only two . Yea 3rd year you ain't spending my birthday with me . Haha , I cried and it broke your heart ? I never knew that either silly .
Once upon a time,
there was a stubborn girl
who got angry easily
and placated easily.
But there was nothing
easy about her.
She was the most complicated, emotional,
sentimental thing.
& I loved her
for it.
You think she knows?
Yes Jean dearest, now that you've written it in the book . I do know it . I love you too . We always talk about my feelings in our emails but I decided i am going to let everyone know how I feel about you . Hahahaha, I sound like a lesbian . Hoho girls are still attractive to me (winks) . I promised I will forgive you if that silly event ever takes place . But you will never break my heart like how my other bestfriend did before right ?
It's been .. OMG WE HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR 8 YEARS ! I just counted with my fingers and WE ARE STILL COUNTING RIGHT ?! You better say yes ! Even though we are sooooo distant but we are always in one another's hearts forever and ever . I miss you Jean . I miss having a best friend around . I know you cannot return so often although you wish to see my pretty face (haha) but I forgive you la . When I say I am going to Melbourne to find you , count me on that , even if I have to swim over , I will do it . Just a matter of time . Sorry I disappointed you the other time >:( I missyyyingg you lots lots . If only we could be with each other right , like here in Singapore. You stop flirting with all your friends in Aussie la , you belong to me AND ONLY ME ! Tell them to all get lost when I come -..- Hahahaha ,,
When are you going to teach me how to smoke ? (HOHO) I love you , and you're very important to me . If something ever happens to me , TRY NOT to forget me when you're still in your right mind till you kena dementia . HAHAHA ! If someone better than me comes by , are you going to replace me ?? I wouldn't ever do that . Maybe you can put your tomb beside me next time . HAHA !! Special right ? Bffs side by side .. Okay , the night is making me talk bs . Yes yes ,, I know you miss me and love me too . See , I know you so well enough to know what you'll say . To the friends with Jean , please help me take good care of my very important friend okay? Protect her and listen to her rants on my behalf . Don't bully her !! Or you will get it from me , I promise .
I love you Jean Wong of 12th Nov 1989 .
From Stephanie Howe of 12th May 1989 .
WOMAN. TEACH YOU TO SMOKE?? YOU WANT TO DIE IS IT?
ReplyDeleteplease. you will never be replaced. you should know that by now. and no one can be there like you la, people arent always as i thought they are, except for you. so dont worry. your bff status is still unchallenged.
damn. i wish my school hols conincided with your birthdays... it's really been damn effing long since i celebrated it with you. YOU'RE THE PERSON WHO GOT ME HOOKED ONTO CLUBBLING. IM STILL HOOKED ONTO IT...
oh howiehowe. im doing lots of shit now that you won't like. but i donno. i seem to always be digging my grave.
blah. in any case, you'll be there to pick up the pieces right? haha. i'll be counting on you ahh.
babe
i love you always.
jeannie