Sunday, August 02, 2009

Bottle with a tight cap; Unleashed.

I have so many things to say . We all know and can see with our eyes that I for one do not write my very true feelings on my blog . I do it in my personal diary. Because I don't exactly enjoy letting DA WHOLE WORLD know about how I feel . I am twenty and I have come across several friends in my life . Now and then , various ones will be important in my life . Some stayed, and some left . To be honest , I am so disappointed in a couple . I dislike it when people discuss matters of mine . Especially if it's something so personal you let leak . I am a bad person i know . A bad daughter, a bad sibling, a bad friend & a bad girlfriend . I lost people from my life . These are past encounters which I learn and grow from . I am very sad , very disappointed in you&you&you . I wish i could put your name(s) down here . Maybe in my diary . When I die , you can read it and know how I feel . May 2012 faster come .

1 comment:

  1. darling and i am of the "you"s?

    :(

    i miss you howie and i hope that im not..
    whatever happens in the future, know that no matter matter what, i always try my best to be a good friend. i love you darl so always stand by me even when something ad happens between us k? know that i will never try to hurt you and that i will always be there when you need me most

    i love you doll
    jeanbean

    ReplyDelete