Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Eunice Tan Li Yi

It's surprising that we haven't met for .. 6 days! Wow, Shocking eh since we almost meet every other day . I will give you a tight slap if you think bf is an issue here . And I am almost completing my semester in school already so I won't be able to have lunch with you anymore >:( But it's been great considering our schools are so nearby . Oh damn actually we met on Monday but that was brief la (me sending you to school -..-)

I just read your latest entry . Hello dear , I am still here . Sorry I have been giving such general statements when I reply your texts lately . Been up to my neck with assignment deadlines . Then again, we both know that the advice & comfort which we offer are what we already know . Like the last time I said , our presence just serves as a reminder yea ? Never will you be a loser okay . Even if you have to forward , it's not the end of the world . I know it's rather complacent to write all this considering I'm not in your shoes . I may not be able to share your sorrow . But do know that I will never leave either . Anyway you always force me to stay with you what ! HAHAHAHA , dont cry sweetheart . Call me and cry , like past times (hehe) . At least I know you bother to ring and tell me .

Joke for you . I have been listening to Flightless Bird, American Mouth so much that one day Ryan questioned me: Why do you like to listen to a bird that cannot fly ah ? Then I burst out laughing . Smile Eunice [:

Remember ? What doesn't kill us makes us strongly. Indefinitely it will (sayang&hug) .

Yours,
Stephanie Howe.

No comments:

Post a Comment