Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just an Update .

Hello , I just returned from town . Classes ended at 1300 today so Ryan, Govind and I headed to Aston's at Cathay for lunch ! Thereafter, Ryan did facial, I did eyebrows and Govind had his leg massage . Govind and I left for ION and walked around . Got me a Zara bag . (Needa go find my scarf to match it later) . We caught UP at my favourite cinema . It's so sob sob laugh laugh .. 4.5/5 ! The initial part of the show was so o o o o :'( then it became funny . HAHA , Ryan you SCONE OF SHAME !! Tsk . By the way guys , I got a 6 year old male Poodle in my house now . Got time then thou shall blog tomorrow with pictures from dinner yesterday . CIAO !

No comments:

Post a Comment