Friday, June 19, 2009

Govind Yap's 19th birthday celebration .

We had dinner at Paulaner, Millenia Walk yesterday . Govind's treat . Apparently dinner time was only from 1830 onwards and we were there early so G and I went to walk at Suntec. I went to check out the sale at MNG which was a failure. Went into Braun Buffel and got G his birthday gift : a wallet and coin pouch for camp . German food is for big eaters and the first time I tried it when I was in Shanghai two years back was totally different from Singapore's . Odd .. Anyhow , we went over to Parkwest for a game of Poker and I headed back to home 0300 . Yours truly is at Starbucks now with Dawn . The letter 'u' on my keyboard is "frozen" . It's hard to pump the alphabet into place =..=












No comments:

Post a Comment