060609
Ryan, Govind, Dawn, Shane and myself were at Manhatten Fish Market on 050609 . Plaza Sing that is . We had late dinner at about ten plus then went down to Secret Recipe to collect E's cake. (Oh btw, Eunice die die requested me to get her a cake. So thick skinned right ?? But anyway I already intended to . BUT STILL ?! "Howie, I don't care ! I want a cake for my birthday with 20 candles on top !! =..=" ) We drove over to her place and camp in her sister's room . Surprised E at exactly 1200 . Had the cake and drinks then car/ed down to Newton for supper and HOME !
Some ass just asked me to translate an English para letter into Chinese . So I tried my best . No wonder I got B3 . HAHA ! Erm, I tried to paste the letter here but don't know why cannot leh ! Just know that I'm fluent in Mandarin. Gonna head out to watch Drag Me To Hell with the people later . Byebye !
No comments:
Post a Comment