Okay here goes, I have an assignment which is due on 21st of June but I only started in Saturday. So I was trying to rush it out earlier on. Totally almost broke down but luckily I managed to complete and send it in. (Phew)
Eunice, Ryan and I are going out for supper in awhile. Govind is going back to camp in the morning at 0800. I hope he will be happy in his new camp . One more week before the damn holidays are over . Screw school . I hate school . ABHOR SCHOOL ! All my friends (the ones I like , hehe ) should come to my class and make me happy . Then maybe I will like school . I AM GONNA GRADUATE IN NO LESS THEN 10 MONTHS . I still have no damn idea what I wanna do though .
So much for running and getting prepared for NAPFA which is in a months' time what =..=
No comments:
Post a Comment