Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday .

I skipped the two hours morning lesson today . Why ? Because I simply wanted to laze in bed . Besides , if I were to get changed and all , I would be marked down LLL cos I would definitely be late so no point . However , I still woke up at 1100 because I have an appointment with E . We went to Vivo and got stuff from F21 (Dear Jeanette , I've used up your voucher ! And of course I will ask you along for L4D :DD Stop turning ahlianxxzz too !) then trained down to town . Bought tickets from Cathay (Star Trek which was I must say was impressive because I am not one to watch it but well , it's worth the feast for my eyes) . Bused down to Far East (booked facial for R) then the both of us went to do manicure (I did dark pink/red) . Tangs was opened only to Visa member so I couldn't go buy my clip (damn it) . I wanted to fix the watch that I bought from Beijing but no , the crown fixture would cost me about 60 bucks which is like WTH ?! I only bought the watch for 10RMD (2sing+) at the antique market so maybe I will look around Chinatown another time . E went to trim her fringe FOR FREE ! No fair =..= And then I bought my clips at Taka , met a couple of people and bought snacks for the show . We were late for ST but oh well . I'm shagged . Gnight !

4 comments:

  1. YES YOU SHOULD ORGANIZE AN L4D OUTING THEN WE CAN CHIONG TOGETHER. and you can get rescued again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU KILL WHAT KILL LUH! LOL!
    SEE I TOLD YOU STAR TREK WAS GOOD :D ME HAS GOOD TASTE! AND I'M NOT TURNING INTO AHLIAN WORXZXZXZXZZX!!

    okays, i'll see you when you decide to jio me out okays? (: till then, don't miss me too much, hahah! me is your faithful fan/reader of your blogs worxzxz :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA my stylist loves meee! :D:D:D

    I think we lost quite a bit of calories today!
    HEEEE :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant yesterday -.-

    ReplyDelete