I am still alive :DD
Just returned from Serene Center, was with Eunice and Dawn . Girls chit chat . Hehe .
On Monday, Nathaniel and Eunice came to Ngee Ann to pick me from school ! So we headed to Raffles place . She went to dine with LULU (hehe) and Nat treated me to Subway for moi 20th . We watched people play frisbee at the memorial park and that made me wanna play too . Like how I leaped to snatch the flying saucer at Sentosa last year . The four of us went to Peace Center to play L4D ! First time I got rescued by the helicopter . Maybe I should organise L4D gathering . I got everyone interested in the game haha . But I'm kinda sianxxzz of it already .
Tuesday at school was a horrible day . Those who knew , thank you for offering all sorts of solutions for me :DD EUNICE AND I WENT BACK TO ST MARG'S BEFORE THAT ! But i will post up the pictures another day . Anyhow; Ryan , Seok Hui and Eunice and of course me went to Ritz at Six Avenue to eat . Had my strawberry strudel which was so yummy yet so sinful !! We had dinner at Marche and Jeanette joined us there . Ohmigosh . We SMSS girls don't change lah , still so unglam . Laughed so loud till people kept staring at us and yes JEANETTE WE SHOULD DO IT SOMEDAY AGAIN ! Don't forget me okay wo shi Howie and wo ye love you belly muchie [: Dawn came after that and we all went shopping ! And something happened to Jeanette in the dressing room but HOWIE TO THE RESCUE ! I know , no need to thank me . Haha , Ryan then sent us home . So sweet of you thank you buddy !!
SH , Ryan and I went to lunch at IMM's Fish&Co after IS class on Wednesday . I had black pepper stingray for the first time . It was palatable , I now have another choice besides New York fishandchips .
Alright, yours truly is hitting the sack now . It's 2 minutes to bed time . The weekend is here ! Which means Govind will be out already . Weeeeeeee
YEAH MAN tues was fun okay, strudels were good and like ur friends jokes were.... good? i LMAO'ed seriously. =DD oh and the funny thing is everytime you all shared a joke, you ll have to turn back and look if anyones looking...rofl.
ReplyDeleteGo sleep! & you should really omit that part out! Your entry would look nicer! Teee heee ^^
ReplyDeleteHAHA Ryan ! That's cos our jokes ,, cannot be heard by certain people !! Glad you enjoyed yourselves . EUNICE TAN ! You go and faint in your sleep la bye ! Ah lianxxzz ^^
ReplyDeletewhy is your name billy bonkers? !
ReplyDeleteooohkays! (: ehh, send eunice the photos luh, otherwise the others won't get their photos from my camera too, hahahah!
ReplyDeleteehh, next time you play L4D, ask me along ok? me free from wed-fri, HAHAAH! (:
LUBBB CHUUU HOWIE! <3
Ryan: Because that's one part of my email and my Livejournal ID? Okay, i think you won't get what i mean.
ReplyDeleteJeanette: Okay, i will send you the pictures!
oh but why put it as ur email and your livejournal id, cause u like the chocolates or the movie? ahahaha. And wow jeanette im so envious, u dont have school at all from weds to fri? ! how i wish i could have that kind of school hours ! =X
ReplyDeleteCan Ryan , I will give you off . You don't need to come school from now on :DD Jeanette is ah lianxx wannabe and yuh ET why you put willywonker all ? FOR WHAT
ReplyDeleteLOL TWITXZXZ !.
ReplyDelete