- Sook Fung gave me Borders card this morning , thanks babe ! Btw , one fact = I receive Borders card every year for my birthday =..= WHY AH ?!
- Dear BFF in Australia , I just met your brother and he passed me the gifts . I totally Heart the tiny book ! And I miss you too :((
- My younger brother gave me two pairs of army shorts . Although it's small , it's still damn big for me . And it's very uncomfortable . I no like it ..
Monday, May 18, 2009
What a friend !!
After school this late afternoon, I went to meet Eunice at Holland Village's Coffee Bean . I'd vouchers so I treated her to Hot Chocolate (but you didn't thank me!). Then I was so kind to walk her to the bus stop at Cold Storage . 95 came , I could have taken the bus (to my house which is 2 stops down) but she verbally forcefully stopped me from boarding the transport ! Cos she claimed that I have to wait with her for 48 . But no, her bus came one minute later . YOU FREAK ! So heartless ... End up, I spent 7 lonely minutes to walk home . How I know ? Cos I played Poker Face & Put Your Records On so they ended that's why I knew . KARMA ah you !! Oh we have a zoo outing to Paradiz Center this Wednesday hehehe . I know you're looking forward to hanging out with animals . Laugh Out Loud ! Opps, don't tell your friends ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love you sugar.
ReplyDeleteCome to melbourne and I'll bring you to the strawberry farm K? you can pick as much as you want.
hope youre doing good. write me shoon.
i'll love you always,
jeanbeanthemostawesomefriendyou'lleverevereverhaveanddontyouforgetit.
LOVE!