Monday, March 09, 2009

Day 6, 080309!

It was the day to ourselves so we went to the theme park on Sunday. The amusment park was located at Hankou and we took bus 547 which occupied 40 minutes of our time. I took three rides in total. And spent a total of 50 yuan. Well, in Singapore, we pay the entrance fee and we're allowed to the the rides as many times as we want but right here, we had to purchase tickets for the individual rides. Hence if we had wanted to take a couple more times on the same ride, we would have to fork out more. It's not exactly worth the money but when i converted the amount, i spent like 10SGD+. Anyhow, I took the dangerous looking roller coaster ride, and another two rides which i am not able to explain but let the pictures reveal my thoughts.

After which, we headed to one of the shopping centres in Hankou and consumed our dinner at MacDonalds, AGAIN! Hankou is one of the most popular tourist attractions. They have well known brands displayed in the area. There's a small part of it which contributes to Singapore foods too but they do not taste like our food at all, from what I've heard.


Story of the day; the male version of an evil friend!
He looks like he was about to jump off the ledge, but no. Was in fact just breezing through the scenery across the shore.
And his evil friend came along with a fiend master plan in his thought.

He carried out his plan in a flash! HAHA see! Who asked you to stand so near the edge.
Then the master looked down to see if his friend was gone. Okay, end of story!
A couple of nights before, we went to a western fastfood restaurant for dinner and this guy ordered some chicken meal. The meal came with a pair of plastic gloves! So thoughtful, he would not have to dirty his hands this way [:
Spicy chicken rice in claypot form. My lunch before the theme park trip.
And again , public transportation.

Guess what is causing these round things to float so quickly on the water!
The kids were inside. You would never have expected, right?
This bull is made up of I don't know how many cans. But then again, what an intricate creation.
Have you ever seen Hello Kitty fly ??
Yes, this is a roller coaster ride. A very cool one indeed!
Totally nothing compared to the one in Singapore.
In actual fact, this ride was just a mild adrenaline rush. The only horrifying part was when after the escalation part, whereby the coaster slumped forward from about 3 stories high (I suppose?). Even the circular track was not scary at all!
Their parents kept egging them on to kiss each other. How adorable!!
The Viking, pirate ship.
This was taken before we boarded the ride.

Thank you Benedict! For taking these pictures for me [[:
Ahh, everyone! Please place much emphasis on Winson. He's so happy before the ride. But..
Check it out! He began to get very terrified, and what's even more funny is the picture below.
WINSON! Are you sure you were posing for the camera?? Okay, i shan't say anything.. Shh
We were all so happy, well another thing is that this particular ride was not scary at all! Except for the initial part when it decelerated down at a very quick speed.
Winson's face: Phew, thank goodness it's over!!
These guys have been very kind, so generous to fork out plenty of their time to bring us around even though they were not obliged too.
Their candy floss is huge! Bigger than our heads, really!

What does this picture look like? Hmm, people running..
Ben ben benedict's protrait.
They had their protraits drawn by the roadside vendors.
WE FOUND A BAT RESTING ON ONE OF THE TREES! What a rare sight. Especially in a crowded place.
Winson was supposed to blend with the statues.
Man, the gents have got windows on their door. NO , I did not go in just to take this picture. Winson did. And another finding, the toilet at the theme park was just so shocking that most of the girls had to "ta han"(bear) our bladder. Because their toilets had no door at all! So we had to face the opposite cubicle to carry out our business. MAN !
Day 7, 090309!

WELL! It's already a week since I've taken in China air. We took to studying chapter two of BPE (Business Process Engineering) today. So I woke up and bathed around 8plus then headed to class. The weather is not longer as cold as before. In fact, the heat from the sun has finally reached my face! This is what i call humane weather. Haha. Anyhow, Mr Wong briefed us on the chapter till 1130. And then we strolled to the canteen and had our lunch. We continued our laboratory lesson till four and it was quiz time, thereabout.

My lunch; sweet and sour chicken. The steam egg is purrrrrfect! Why do I say so? Because it tastes so similar to Singapore food!
W and I wore slippers to class today. My reason was that my feet was sore after belting them up in boots for a week. W's reason? "I love to copy Stephanie, hehe".
We were waiting for the rest of the classmates to arrive for class so we started our own advertisements. S with the tic tac box.
W with "feng you", erm it's some medicine to cure headache if I'm not wrong. After much consideration, I decided that he really look like my bear bear = my pencil case. My bear is a very popular animal with my classmates. Even a couple of my lecturers know him!! My pee poo (eeyore) too.. But I cannot bring her to school. HA!
Mr Ng Hoe Chuan came to our class to snap our picture and I couldn't resist taking one of his. Don't worry Mr Wong! I was paying attention to your class the whole time [:
These two girls were much quieter during class. But they still talked quite a bit, unfortunately I did not managed to catch them in action. This picture reflects them acting infront of the camera. They pretended to stop talking. (hehe)
And this is MY FIRST TIME seeing someone spell his name wrongly. But he claims that cos I abruptly nudged him that's why. Okay maybe, my bad then (sorry XY!)
Our laboratory work.
This is our vice principal from Ngee Ann. He dropped by during our lesson to pay us a visit. I mean, which person would fly all the way to China to visit the poly students?! Well, I'm sure he had other matters to attend to but it was exceptionally kind of him to stop by our class and talked a bit about our Overseas Immersion programme.

Stop disturbing my pencil case! I NEED MY CORRECTION TAPE!
It's twenty past eight now. I plan to hit my pillow early. I've always tried to attempt sleep by 11pm. Likewise in China. Besides, it's a full study week ahead. And Stephanie will be away on a cruise trip to the famous 3 gorges this weekend. So I will not be able to blog and would of course neither be online. Gnight guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment