Day 8; 100309!Heyaaaa dear ones! As usual, we started off with school today. The normal routine, woke up at eight plus to bathe and get fresh ready for school! Chapter three (Business Process Concept), it is today [: I took down much more notes than the previous two lessons. Why ?? Because I was paying more attention today. (Not that I wasn't attentive the past couple of times, ha!) ANYHOW! This chapter was rather brief so we ended lesson at fifteen past eleven. Since it was quite early, we decided to take our quiz before lunch. If you guys are wondering why we have quizzes so often, it's part of our assessment for the module. In fact, there's a total of 10 quizzes. And we got back our previous results for the past 2 quizzes. My results were alright. This chapter was easier as compared to the earlier ones actually.
Another mundane routine, we headed for the canteen to lunch. Oh yeah! I saw an American lecturer lunching too. Totally rare to see Americans here by the way and he's the only one thus far. Another hour breezed by and again, our feet took us off to laboratory class. Okay as so the lesson concentrated basically on the program named Flexsim. It provides various organisations the opportunity to visualize how their process would work out without implementing the actual processes itself. In other words, it allows them to stimulate their business processes and to find out exactly what kind of process enables them to work at an optimum level without physically imposing the processes. Therefore, the organization will thus be able to save the unnecessary cost wasted on inappropriate processes.
We returned to our hostel to watch a horror show on my bed! And Yu Ting kept attacking me with all sorts of actions >> she's scared. Ha! I'm actually blogging before dinner which is now. So I'm going out for dinner then return to post up the pictures, ciao!

This truck was parked downstair our classroom block. And there were people at the back! They look like they're in jail. HAHA! Opps.

We lunched at the canteen. And took down shots of the vendors preparing the food.


This is how we purchase our food item. We credit money inside and tap our cards on the card reader and it will automatically deduct cash out after we order.

I picked out various foods, tomatoes, meat, vegetable, quail egg and I forgot what else.

And I too ordered a drumstick. SO OILY!

This is the American we bumped into. He lectures at this university.

Sorry, the picture's a bit blur..

WINSON TOOK THIS! Mr Wong was teaching them how to operate the Flexim program.

BENEDICT! You're almost in every of my post. So stop taking all my unglam pictures! I know you will read this, humpf!!

PEI JIE! My assistant group leader.

I went over to butt my nose into their business.

This is the 3D version of our software. Well, it exhibits 3 processors in which the customers will undergo. So the main point of the activity is to reduce the number of dissatisfied customers to very minimal (zero if plausible). However, we cannot add too many processors otherwise it will be too expensive to maintain as it will require more manpower. Processor for example (cashier counter in Cold Storage)
Okay I'm back! (2 hours later) A bit weird because you it's not like I left while writing to you guys. But I literally did. ANYHOW!! I went with Winson to the food street diagonally below the hostel to grab some food to bite and also managed to shop a pair of shoes each. Oh and W's shoes cost him 138 RMB but I helped him to cut price till 120! The girl initially wanted 125 but hehe, I'm professional at bargaining! Okay kidding yo.

This picture was taken at the food street we patronize very frequently! It's right beside a food stall.

And someone was pulling this bike. I reckon he was attempting to manoeuver the garbage over to the dump area.

We picked out a couple of items to fry. There was chicken meat, drumstick and beef.

This is where they throw our food in to cook. Looks like water right? No, it's a pool of oil!

Oh check out the smoke! I tell you. It's so smoky there that it was choking W's lungs, ha! And my jacket totally smells like exhaust humes. Man, I smelt like someone just set me on fire!


My dinner!

We settled down at a fried rice stall.

No, my face is screwed up not because the drumstick wasn't nice but because I didnt know what face expression to give.

This was the shoe I got for 35RMB, SDB$7.92. It's dark blue and velvet. No, I didn't try to bargain because the shop lady said it's very cheap already. Man, I sound like an "Ah sou" (aunty).

It's time for my friends to crash at my bed. We're going to watch 家有喜事, All's Well Ends Well (some Hong Kong Chinese new year movie). Sleep early people.
No comments:
Post a Comment