Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 27, 290309!

We've got Sunday to ourselves so we went to Han Zheng Jie (shop) and Computer City (direct translation). There wasn't anything much but I got my brother a shirt and sister a pair of bedroom slippers. And Jeanette Tham, I got you a beautiful butterfly plate, provided it doesn't get smashed as I transport it back to Singapore [ ; I'll upload the picture tomorrow, oh but I got it on the roadside stall. Of course butterflies reminded me of you so I got it! See, I'm so nice to you.

We had fastfood lunch and I got a surprise when I opened by bag. I saw a necklace still enclosed in its package. The pendant was a cross. So I thought some thief stole it and had dumped it into my bag but no, it was actually XY's doing. I left my bag under his care and during the midst of my absence, he sneakily snuck the packet into my bagpack. He got the necklace when he went to church in the morning and I love it lots! So to prove my sincerity, I wore it immediately. Hehe thank you XY !!
Cab service anyone?
Rubbish is everywhere!
Out of nowhere, you would see dilapidated buildings.
Han Zheng Jie, we brisk walked through the streets and settled at a shopping centre called Coma.
So many floating cartoon characters :D
The fastfood restaurant is so considerate. Plastic gloves are provided for you to handle your chicken..
Hands not dirty yo!
Adidas.

Classic Audi.
Puppies for sale! A couple were priced at 180RMB and others 350 RMB. Very cheap. And I felt sad for them because they were shivering very badly. So those pups kept going close to one another for some warmth. I really wanted to buy all of them but cannot bring back to Singapore :[
Ain't the cross pendant gorgeous?
The teachers went to strawberry farm today. So Mr Wong knocked on my door to give us some and share with my neighbours. I just gave the rest away.
My friends knows that I (L) Strawberries. Do you?
I have class tomorrow. Goodnight all !

No comments:

Post a Comment