Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 26, 280309!

City tour day and it rained. The temperature was unbelievable with the cold wind gushing at our faces whilst we stood helpess with our deranged umbrellas pitting itself against us =..= We shop hopped from shopping center to center and happened to chance upon Mango here. No, not cheaper than Singapore, priced was tagged similarly. XY, Seok Hui and myself just bumped our afternoon off and had brunch at KFC which spelt disdain. 1400 ticked its place on our watches and we strolled off to our meeting point. Actually, we were ten to 1400 early so we captured a couple of shots and headed off to a French cafe for drinks. No wine or alcohol for us. SH and I took tea and coffee respectively to balance our heat transfer within our bodies. And as for XY, God still loves YOU! Okay very random haha! Anyway, I don't like French coffee.












We saw the female tour guide for the third time again! I think she really adores us a lot. Tee hee! These two familiar faces have guided us well during our trip. They would always go beyond themselves to extend their graces to assist us. We are really grateful to them. Who says Wuhan can produce only rude and pushy people? I present a minority to you. Xiao Qin and Han Xuan.
TAKE CARE ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment