Day 28, 300309!We strolled to class in the morning. We received our simulation test results. I passed, hehe. Roomies and I stayed in the room to attempt our assignment 2. This time round, I feel that it's a tough one. Monday blues is getting to me. My world crashed in last night. So it was a miserable fight against the passing of time today.

Tofu rice for lunch but I barely touched it.

Nothing much can amaze me around Wuhan these days. Really. Because I've been gobsmacked so hard on the first day that everything else has gradually lost its surprises. But then again, check this out. Pretty much astounding, ain't it? The mere number of boxes laying its weight on a single bike. Anything that you would find it impossible, the Chinese will prove you wrong. Trust me on that [;

I found puppies on sale yesterday and today? Rabbits, birds, hamsters, terapins. Temporary pet stall by the road. Hurhur.

Bottles as such have been my source of anti-dehydration since the start of the trip.

I bought these tissue packets because of its print. Cute right?

Jeanette, this is your plate. It's 30cm by 20cm. By the way, you locked your blog? How come I received an invite from you?
Dinner was take away and munched on during the midst of Inkheart. I like the show. It's better than Bedtime stories. I've got a test on Wednesday. And we roomies need to rush through our assignment tomorrow too. S-T-R-E-S-S.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment