I had my test this morning and it didn't go too well. Rather crappy in fact :[ And then I returned to the hostel to check my results. After which, my brother arrived at the university!! So I picked him up near the front gate then walked him (Vincent) to my hostel. I showed him the condition of our room (HAHA) and he says it's nice. I think he meant "nice". We then went over to the canteen to say hi to my classmates and headed back to where the car was. He rented a car for the day to bring us around. We met Mr Wong and I introduced my brother to him. And somehow, they chatted and WA LAH , we were all going to see Cherry Blossom today at Wuhan University. Because the car was 7 seater so all of us when together. Along with Vivien and Zee Min too. Before we went to the school, we had lunch at some Chinese restaurant.
Meat filling if I'm not wrong.
We left the table like that.
We paid ten yuan for entrance fee. My surname is on the bottom right hand corner. The first character.

They were having their wedding pictures taken.
Her dress was too long..
Yes, it was very crowded and yes again, the school is huge!
Cherry Blossom. They have this in Japan and Washington! And now, in Wuhan. 
This play thing was sold for 5 yuan. Live fishes yo!
SO CUTE! But too bad, cannot buy. I will only end up killing them.
Many petals were fluttering onto the floor so I tried to catch them but to no avail. Petal was too tiny and they flew too fast.
Why is there a stop sign here?! Out of nowhere =..=
Another couple pair. Very smart, Cherry Blossom only blossom for 15 days so they made use of this time to take their wedding pictures.
This is an extremely fat Golden Retriever!!
Upclose mail box for you!
This is some other type of flower.
The car is 7 seater including the driver. Mr Wong is in the front. Brother's the middle whilst the rest of us were behind.
It's very spacious. Still got aisle okay!
Zzzzzzzz, he fell asleep.
We sent Mr Wong and the two girls to Computer town then my brother, Irene and myself went to Chang Jiang Bridge. English term is Yangzte River.
It was so foggy! Can see the buildings in the background?
This dog was pooing! I almost caught it in action. (hehe)
Go to work with a happy mood and return home safely.
My brother was telling me the story about this bridge. It was built in 1956 and this bridge consists of two levels. The bottom level allows the train to pass through while the top is for vehicles. Ain't it cool? Haven't seen double bridges before right? And to think it was built in the 1950s because technology then wasn't so advanced but they could actually construct this and what's more, it's 3 km long and half of the bridge is immersed in the water. The bridge is so strong that it can hold the train and so many other vehicles.

The broom is so funny looking.
We went to the supermarket. It's tantamount to Jason's market place back home. Or even better!
I was looking at the menu for my favourite Raspberry frap. But I couldn't find it BUT the guy at the counter was like "it's okay, I can help you make it!!". In fact, they actually sell the drink only on valentine's day in Wuhan but not on normal days though.
And I bought the Wuhan cup for my mom. She hearts Starbucks cups because they are so huge.
It says Wuhan and it has a picture of the Yellow Crane Tower.
This was the shopping center which we entered for awhile. Yeah, high-end.
Marco Polo Hotel. No guys, don't envy! Our bunk is still quite fine. It's in Hankou anyhow.

We wanted to eat German sausage but then it turned out to be just the bar and not the restaurant.
So alas, we settled down for dinner at the cafe in the hotel . Guess what I had? Hainanese chicken rice ! But it's not nice. Then the driver sent me back to the hostel.
I picked up a couple of "ying hua", Cherry blossom. And I placed them in my organizer. I like! Another momento for my diary entry.
My shoulder is aching very badly now so I'm going to put on salonpas. Gotta sleep now, it's almost ten to eleven. MR WONG I HOPE YOU HAD FUN TODAY!! I won't be blogging over the weekend because we are doing to climb Wudang mountain. WAH , zzzzzz. Goodnight all my friends!
My shoulder is aching very badly now so I'm going to put on salonpas. Gotta sleep now, it's almost ten to eleven. MR WONG I HOPE YOU HAD FUN TODAY!! I won't be blogging over the weekend because we are doing to climb Wudang mountain. WAH , zzzzzz. Goodnight all my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment