Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that yesterday was my grandmother's death anniversary. You know, I've never met either sides of my grandfathers before and my dad's side, his mom (my grandma) , I've only met her only twice my entire life. The second time was her funeral though.. So my mom's side, she was the closest grandparent to me. And when I was primary five, she fell down at home then got admitted to the hospital. I remember going into the ward and the adults were tearing.. I held my granny's hand but she couldn't say anything to me. Come to think of it, I think she probably would have told me to take care of my parents and be a good girl. Because I was a very bad girl last time. I was so mischevious that she always had to corner me at mealtime and sit beside me till I finished my meal. And the way she disciplined me was that she would roll up the newspaper and wack me. Ha, having grown up, it was just me being silly. But amongst my siblings, I was always the one who got it the worst end of the stick. And very unfortunately my granny couldn't live long enough for me to be sensible so that I can repay her love for me. Somehow although I was too young to know her then, I still could feel her love for me and she always forgave me no matter how I naughty I was. I miss her and if she could still know, I love you granny! So friends, it's very cliche and sounds naggy but you guys know it. Treasure your family best! Because they are always the ones whom you can turn to regardless of whatever that happens. Really..
ANYWAY, we covered chapter 5 today, Process Characteristics and Metrics. We continued further about what process is made up of (SIPOC model which I've mentioned before) and the purpose of processes should go about. Basically, customer satisfaction is what every organizations aim for. My roomies and myself managed to finish our Assignment 1 earlier on. We covered on the tools and techiques for process improvement and I did on control charting. I totally got the concept on the back of my hand already.
Headed for dinner and back to the hostel I returned.
It's twenty past nine. Our morning class is canceled tomorrow for we are going on an excursion. We brought back two orange helmets each. One for ourself and the other for the ECE division. Meet up time is at 8am. Once again, sleep well my fellow friends [:
No comments:
Post a Comment