Yesterday was Benita's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! & so we went rock climbing in the city. It wasn't THAT tiring but mostly, we used our hands to pull ourselves upwards and the belayer would cheat by pulling the rope from the bottom so we can kinda jump up a little.
I'm suffering the after effects now - my arms are aching. Especially my right arm since it's the stronger hand at most times. Thought I could probably shed a few grams from that climbing but nooo. Ben made Shepard's Pie for dinner and it's so YUMMY! I think I ate most of it hehe. Gonna learn how to make that too. Currently stuck in the library waiting for my group mates. Long Monday. Another month to go before I'm done with my degree! Sad to leave :(
where's the pictures? O.o
ReplyDeleteTHANKS SEXY! :)
Donch worry i teach you how to make shepards pie!
If i can do it, so can you!