I am kinda bored now.
It's only Tuesday ..
The week is really crawling by.
I wanna blog but then again, I don't know what to blog.
I'm lazy to post up the Penang pictures cos it's scattered with my brother and my digital cam is with my sister who is in Genting right now.
Penang was boring for the first two days. Just went around munching.
Third day was better.
From the first day, I've seen people parasailing up in the blue sky.
And I could just envy them from my resort room.
The second day, I awoke and stepped out to the balcony and saw a horse trotting on the beach.
I also saw jet skis on the waters.
So I tried all of them on the third day.
Somehow, I feel that I've got a lot to think about.
But my heart is stopping me from tasking.
I don't know how to move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment