After work, I headed to town for my facial and editing of brows.
Because there was student offer (cheapskate) so I went..
And bought a brow pencil.
Returned to Drive for lotus soup last night.
And I received my first birthday gift.
Because I told her way back: "I heard that 21st must give key one hor?"
So she went around searching for keys, apparently.
And when I went into her room last night, she gave me a bag.
So I opened it and yes, it was a necklace attached with a key pendant.
Being Stephanie Howe, I lamented on how awful it was and it ain't my style to wear necklaces which are close to choking my giraffe neck.
And she shouldn't have wasted the money.
And my dad said, don't like go pawn lor.
HAHA
Mama Howe says the necklace has been blessed by the pastor.
So wear it when in times of need.
Sounds like a "bao shen fu" eh..
I appreciate my gift though.
I ought to be ashamed.
Love Mama & Papa HOWE
(although they won't see it)
Oh and another discovery last night back at Mews.
Big brother Howe called me to the living room to watch tv.
He said: "Check this out".
So I checked it out.
And yes it's kewl..
This tiny box on my tv frame is beyond imagination.
I can now watch movies for free.
And when I say movies, it's all sorts of movies ;)
Without having to download online. (which is illegal hor!)
So next time, just wack one show name and I can find for you on my tv screen.
But it got to be movies that is / close to its release date.
I could quit job and be a potato couch now :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment