Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shi Hao

I AM SO PROUD OF MA-SELF TODAY!
I managed to parellel park in between 2 cars.
Moreover it didn't take long. Approx 2 mins?

I think this is the first OFFICIAL parellel parking which ma have done since I passed my TP in late '08. And I did it with an SUV. Good job hehe.

Went out to shop with Jean ytr. Bought two clothings from Topshop and after like 2 odd hours at River Island, Jean will pass me a 10$ and 20% discount vouchers by Wingtai. So I was like hello? You could've passed it to me earlier on omg. Anyway, sent our clothes for alteration too. So gonna hit town on Friday again.

I went home home yesterday and my dad gave me an angpao from my aunt. Sooooo, I've gotten my first ang pao for '10.
Ciao

3 comments:

  1. ah ma! u finished ur reports liao ah xD
    presentation leh?
    done?

    wanna give a helping hand to moi or not xD
    sookfung

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA how you know I've finished them? I completed them before the last week of Jan cos I had to present to my company.

    AND WHAT AH MA HUH? Want my help must call pretty gorgeous girl! Hehehehe
    You want see mee tai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. -.- wah lao!! i havent finish report 2 yet lah...somebody so free lorh!! l ike tt lorh

    ReplyDelete