Saturday, February 20, 2010

HOHOHO xoxo

YAY!
I just checked my inbox and I received an email from Govind!! Apparently there's wireless at his canteen in Brunei. 3 weeks w/o another's company and the stoopid phone connection is as negative as me becoming a millionaire. Ha ha, what an analogy.

Anyhow, I was out with Jon, Dawn and Eunice today. Dined at Thai Express and I tried the Yellow spicy chicken with rice that is voted super spicy and when I ordered that, the waitress was like ARE YOU SURE? Kay lor try my luck. Damn spicy laaaaa but still can tahan. In the air-conditioned restaurant, I was perspiring.

Watched Wolfman which ain't worth the watch if you ask me. I would highly recommend the Hong Kong show, 72 tenants smth.. Super hilarious. Don't know about you but I loved it. I think Linda Chung is pretty and I hardly find any actress pretty so yeah.. She gives me a comfortable feeling. Maybe I'm turning les again haha.

Alright, back to writing a super duper long email to my dar as requested by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment