Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Work

It is already my third day at work. Apparently , my desktop isn't installed yet so i cannot start on any official work. Btw, I got my own desk cubicle. I've already brought in tidbits to munch on . My desk is really plain as compared to the rest so i intend to go design a countdown calendar to the last day of attachment . These couple of days, I was taken around to familiarize with the staff and my surroundings.

Was told that the company gives 5 days of leave out of goodwill which means i can take leave ! Or prolly just use all up in the last week of Industrial Attachment (IA) so i end IA earlier . Plant shut down this Friday = no work = either my pay is deducted or one day of my leave will be taken off .

I think someone gave my supervisor this cupcake then maybe he doesn't want it or he's just being nice so he gave it to me . The dino so cute i kept it at my table (it's a ring). I kinda don't have a good impression of my sup . Shan't badmouth here . Hehe .


PS: I am really bored now .

No comments:

Post a Comment