Ryan came over to my company to pick me up for lunch then we went to KFC which is 1 minute drive away from my workplace. He spoke tons of rubbish today. You know and i know can already . Not gonna blog it out hur! He's so lucky to be working wherever he is now . So slack and he got sample reports to follow! My sup is so law by law . But he's also a snake la. But to me, everything also must be accordance to company law. I don't know whether it's good to work here or not. Unlike Hock Heng who is so relaxed! I wanna bang wall already. Today is the last workday for this week. Plant shut down tomorrow so 1 day leave cut. Hence, 4 more leave days entitled. Monday holiday = 4 days to relax.
Early the morning the aunties in the receiving department raised their voice at me when it's not my fault. Wa lao @#$%^&* I was so close to retorting. But I held my tongue. 5 more months ++
Bear with it grrrr
No comments:
Post a Comment