Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rant

O-m-g.
I was just told that this lady mentioned that my dressing is quite "bao lu" today. Scanty as according to Jacq. So I am wearing black tights, a red spag, black vest and a black bra. Okay too much info prolly BUT I think she's not happy cos my bra strap can be seen. Not that fasion disaster I suppose since I am not wearing a bright pink strap. I know the do(s) and don't(s) in an office. Does she think I am stupid? Just trying to pick on me.

And she does all the work like providing markers, boards, dusters blah blah. Since my first day, she hasn't duplicated my cupboard keys for me hence I've been leaving the locks loose for almost a fortnight. And she still got the cheek to say "Oh later I help you check". But at least she said sorry. Humpf, bao lu . YOU KNOW WHAT IS BAO LU NOT?! It's not like I'm showing cleavage or thighs here. Just jealous of my age I guess. HAHA!

Anyway, going to get Qi's microchip cert at Sunset later on. Shall I walk him all the way there? Take bus? Or cab? I'm contemplating a jog but I don't know if he can keep up. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment