Monday, September 28, 2009

Boohoo

You know something? I am actually a really strong person. I have never gotten admitted into a hospital before other than when my mom gave birth to me on 120589. I hardly fall sick too. And even if I do, I would rather stay at home and rest instead of going to the doctor. My attendance in school is almost a perfect 10.

Think I've seen the doc for less than 10 times in my life . Was to stitch up my hand or fake an mc. Otherwise if it's for proper consultation, less than 5 times . Had a fever last night and diarrhoea this morning. Young 20+ doc says it's a diarrhoea flu going about now . And he was pressing on my tummy (so shy!) haha. Kidding, anyway I got 3 packets of pills now. I hate eating pills and I always would avoid panadol if I could . Cos I always had the mentality that I will choke on them . And I still do . Actually so far, I think Govind was the one who taught me how to eat. Drink tons of water then let it float back and swallow .

Actually , I would have skipped seeing a doc today and just rest at home . But I would have to produce a MC tomorrow at work . So my dad gave me 50 and I spent 42.50 on consultation and pills at Silver Cross. How nice .

PS : Grrrr bitter miserable little things .

No comments:

Post a Comment