Day 32, 030409!Yesterday was a free day for us. Some went to shop for clothes and some went to shop for earpieces. Guess where I went to?? I went to shop too.. BUT...... I WENT TO SHOP FOR VEGETABLES AT THE SUPERMARKET! Can you believe that? Hahahaha, anyway, we lunched at MacDonald's then went to chill at the arcade. We played the basketball game and Daytona. Then Seok Hui and Meiyun played some drum game .




He is potential "uncle". Xiang Yu, you can do it !!

We bought halal chicken for the benefit of our Malay peers [:

No wonder Xy like to come here. He said before, the food here is super cheap!

Yes, shoppng for vegetables.

Oh, the vegetables were tied in bundles so I picked one bundle up but then I don't know why (maybe the sales person never tie properly) the vegtables fell apart! There, as shown in the picture above.

So what did Uncle XY do? He picked a few up and put together with the bundle that we were purchasing!!

Our take away for the day. One uncle and 4 aunties.


By the way, plastic at supermarkets do not go for free. We have to pay for them. Here is the uncle packing.


Uncle XY plus auntie SH.

Later on, we headed to Starbucks for a drink. The sales person recognized us! We were there a couple of weeks before and we bought many bottles and cups. So when we entered, she waved very enthusiastically!

More cream, I LIKEEEEE!

Here is the girl. She's very funny. I bought my Rasberry frap. SH and XY got Caramel and Chocoloate frap but theirs didn't have the syrup topping intially so suddenly during our midst of drinking, she dashed up the stairs with two cups of drinks and then ran to our table and put it there then grabbed XY and SH's drinks then threw it into the bin. I was like "HUH WHAT ?!?!?!" I thought she gave them free drinks but she apologized because they forgot to add the topping so they made new drinks to compensate. Thing is they were already halfway through the consumption then she suddenly threw them away. Haha, so funny.

Here are the new ones, with the syrup.

Uncleeeeeeeeeeeeee [: HEHEHEHEHE. Actually I've become quite auntie as well. While we were gathering all our items from the trolley, I noticed a plastic bag at the bottom then I suddenly reacted: "EH GOT PlASTIC BAG then I snatched it and keep it into my grocery bag". So I was laughed at by them because of this and got labelled auntie!

No refill for me :[

We headed to Mr Loh's place for another cooking session. AND GUESS WHAT?! It was my first proper interaction with the knife and the chopping board. So I was taught to chop and slice carrot, garlic, capsicums, chicken meat, and so on. Anyone wanna marry me?? I can be a good potential housewife :DD

Mr Wong cooked curry chicken and it's yummy! Because I helped to peel and cut the potato. Hehe.

See, I wasn't lying.

MY HARD WORK! It was my first time so it's forgivable to complete the task in 30 minutes right? Yer yer.

We cooked noodles.

I learnt how to cook a few dishes. Next time, I'll cook for my family and boyfriend.

CURRY CHICKEN!

Everyone's enjoying our hard work. WOOHOO
Day 33, 040409!
And so today, we tried to start assignment 3. But we encountered several problems along the way so we took a rest and nap. We're going to start on it soon.. After the two people opposite me decides to stop watching the housewive show.

Meng Zhen is watching Boys before flowers.

Uncle and auntie watching the housewives show.
We are going to a resort to stay overnight tomorrow. Then return on Monday night. And on Tuesday, we are going to hone our leadership skills. Will post pictures up soon. Meanwhile you guys take care!! It's already the last week. YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment