Day 30, 010409!Yesterday was April's Fool day. I totally forgot about it till I opened my room's door and saw a noted pasted outside. We met up at 8am to bus down to the new campus. It is a really vast one indeed. The students and lecturer there took us around to view the compound and its facilities. We then went to a room to have a "get together" session. We presented what Singapore was, to them. Then they brought us to the canteen for lunch.

Their library requires the students to use their card to tap before they can enter.

The girls talked about the history of the school.

This is the school's logo.

Their trophy looks so nice and antique right?

Collaboration between Ngee Ann and Wuhan University of Science and Technology.

This is the model of the new campus.

And this is the model of where we currently stay at.

OUR HOSTEL!!

So nice of them to create a message just to welcome us [:

Then they brought us to see the collection of human bodies.

I decided not to post all the pictures that I have because they may not exactly be pleasant.


The medical students learn and work in a room like that. Similar to the hospital so they can get a feel of how it's like in real life.

My younger brother's name, Godfrey. Hehehehhehe hahahah

We settled in this room and interacted with one another.

I had egg noodles. The taste is heavenly!! Because it's very similar to Singapore's.

The school even has a lake! So imagine its size.


These are the students from the new campus who brought as around.

So this was what I received on our room door in the morning.
Day 31, 020409!
We had to present our Assignment 2 this afternoon so the night before, we had to rush out our findings and we woke up at 9 plus today to continue with our work. The presentation went alright and we pretty much learnt well from the techniques that we employed in our assessment.



We were very worried and nervous before the presentation..

AND THEN WE GOT SO HAPPY

My group members.

WE ARE TEAM SUPER ESIA!!
It's already the weekend. We have a full schedule packed ahead of us. I am tired. It's five past midnight. Good night love.
No comments:
Post a Comment