Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 22, 240309!
HELLO ALL! Mr Wong set today aside to help us revise on our Fleksim model because we have a test tomorrow morning. There's about 6 of us whose Fleksim cannot work our laptops so we are to do the test in two sessions. First session would be those whose laptops are working (16/17 of them) and session 2 would be the remaining class. After which, we are going to continue with Chapter eight. We've been preparing some slides to present on Thursday. It's interaction day with our China peers. And my group has prepared to talk about Malay culture. And.... We're gonna prepare a song to sing. We'll see how it goes.
I tried to attempt Assignment 2 but it looks DIFFICULT! So I will have to gradually unveil the assignment's needs.
I had cha shao niu rou fan = meat rice. Sorry, I don't know the direct translation.
The portion was really too much! So I could only finish and left this much. Looks pretty much untouched huh?
This my roommate. I bet she's watching Lifeline now. (Psst, she keeps laughing to herself!!)
And this is my other roommate. She is .. I don't know what she's doing.


It's already the fourth week out of the sixth as of today. And I'm making plans towards the end of the trip. Hopefully all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment