Back from Bangkok just a couple of days back. Unfortunately, I didn't get to take many pictures with my camera. Why? Cos, I lost it. Well, I was trying on a couple of tops in a shop and so I left it on a chair just outside the changing area and I forgot to take it when I left the shop. By the time I realized it was missing, a few hours had passed. Went back with a little bit of hope but ah wells, gone.
The third day, we met a snatch thief on the road. Was traveling on the tuk tuk and we came to a halt at the traffic light. A bike zoomed past us and grabbed Govind's mom's handbag. We tried to chase but we lost them. Oh well... The trip was quite eventful at the start. Luckily nothing else happened after that. We were really wary of our belongings thereafter.
Shopped quite a bit AND ATE A LOT! Gonna be in Singapore for a bit. The pressure of sourcing for a job is mounting on me. Haiiiiii
No comments:
Post a Comment