Saturday, June 02, 2012

So Yesterday,

Kai, Ben, G and myself headed for a 3 hours drive to Busselton, further up South from Perth. Our main  point was to experience the drive in movie which proved to be damn awesome. A$15 for two movies per person (Lorax and Battleship). G and I walked the 2km Busselton jetty whilst Kai fished his first edible marine life. 

It was an awesome start to the month of June. I'm gonna miss hanging out with you guys; all the road trips! G and I are hooked onto Game of Thrones. I MUST start revising for my paper on Wednesday, tomorrow. Have a good weekend, you guys!

PS: It was pitch dark so I couldn't really take any pictures without an external flash for my camera. Could only manage this picture from my iPhone. Well, of course it doesn't show much of the place. Hahaha - 


No comments:

Post a Comment