Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What's Next?

Yep, I just turned 23 a few days ago. Just a simple affair where a couple of friends gathered and stayed over. Ben and Kai surprised me from my sleep at midnight. & G actually went to bake my strawberry cake at their place when I was at school the day before Saturday (he lied to me saying that he was in the midst of a project meeting back at school). Tsk.. We merely stayed home to watch movies. Like I said to a few, after my 21st, birthdays wouldn't hold much of a meaning as it did before that age. Last year was still a little happening then the mood simply drift as you get older. That's just a personal thought that applies to me. 

A few minutes ago, I burnt my wrist while ironing. As if my hands don't have enough scars -.-

On a happier note, I booked 3 flights for myself in two hours! Can't wait for the winter trip in June! YAYYY!!!

Then onto a sadder realization - I submitted one of my major assignment for this semester yesterday. My classmates and I were discussing with our tutor about our next BIG step. So after my last paper, what's next? I can't believe all these is gonna end in less than a month's time. & I will officially become a graduate. Big steps coming up!
I'm so gonna miss school :(
Perhaps I should apply to take on Honors? 

No comments:

Post a Comment