Monday, April 16, 2012

If Only ...

You get the feeling when you take care of people around you so much that you get tired? Sometimes, you wish you had a stronger set of shoulder to lift the burden for you. I'm envious of people who have older siblings whom they are really close to. If only I had someone whom I can turn to and talk about my feelings. Someone eager and spontaneous enough to share the burden with me. Not that my older brother is horrible. But if only, we shared a closer bond so that I can depend on him emotionally. I want to be cared for and have someone pamper me. But that kind of want seems a little far fetched. Often, I'm in the carer position.

I scored really well for the mid term test that I was mugging for a couple of weeks back. Although I felt that the lecturer was too lenient cos I should get zero for certain questions but I still got marks. Okay, not complaining.

Homework time. *walks away

No comments:

Post a Comment