Caught Wrath of the Titans this evening (Cheap Tuesday = 11$) otherwise it's usually 18$. We are such movie junkies, right Ben?
So today's photo description is "mail" & this is extraordinary! Took a peek at the title for the day in the morning and reckoned I will just pop a photo of a letter that I'm about to send out and alas, after movie today, G opened the mail box and I had this envelope patiently sitting inside for my return! Totally coincides with my photo of the day. My sender was Cheryl by the way. So touched that you put in the effort for the stickers representing my name! I love you!!!
And on the back of the envelope, is something surprisingly coincidental once again. Will reveal later in the week. So here you go, my photo for 3rd April! Sometimes, things just fall so perfectly into place without you trying. Gnight!
And on the back of the envelope, is something surprisingly coincidental once again. Will reveal later in the week. So here you go, my photo for 3rd April! Sometimes, things just fall so perfectly into place without you trying. Gnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment