When I incline my head toward the direction of the moon, it provides me a sort of comfort that soothes the awful feeling in my heart. Something about despite the distance, I know that Meiji and I are still on the same planet. You guys might think that I'm preposterous, that I'm treating her outside the boundary of how one should, toward their pet.
Well, Meiji is more that that. I know she's one who will never walk away from me or betray me. For we will be loyal to each other as long as either of us shall live. I'm that type of person who requires security more than an average person does. That explains my special bond with Meiji because she will always be there for me unless I choose to be away from her.
Not many would understand how I feel but yeah, the post ends here. Gnight everyone.
PS: Yes, that's my sunburn.
No comments:
Post a Comment