I was actually early for class @ 9AM but the hunt for a parking lot took me 20 minutes and eventually, I paid $3 to park an hour at the visitor bay. One thing about Curtin Bentley - the school sold excessive parking stickers to cater to the students = the sale of stickers > number of parking bays on campus. HENCE, it is cruel for us students because we have to wait for lots just like how drivers wait for empty lots at Holland Village in the night.
Next, my lecturer for this specific unit REMINDED us to be early as a guest spokesperson would be present to brief us on the upcoming campaign which we are required to complete. So obviously, I was late. My classmate told me that she "diao" me when I entered the room. I just avoided everybody's glances. Haizzz, and just after I sat down, the applause resounded in the room and the spokesperson left (only 30 minutes of brief). Had I known, I would just skip the lecture. If only I could have dug a hole there and then, to bury myself.
So this was how my day went. Just caught "Little Bit of Heaven" back at Carousel. Kinda draggy but I thought the plot was relatively good. Not exceptionally special but it moved me. A pity she REALLY had to die -..-
& the skin on my right shoulder is peeling off. Caught a sunburn whilst at Rottnest Island.
No comments:
Post a Comment