Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bugger

Poor Meiji. I was playing with her and noticed a black mole on the fur beside her mouth. I turned on the flashlight application and hover the light over the mole and noticed that there were tiny legs!!!! That was when I scrutinize and got shocked by the realization that it's a bug biting onto Meiji's skin. So my brother, sister and I got down to removing the bugger. So stubborn you know! Used tissue to pull but still leech onto Meiji. We then used a tweezer and finally detach the bugger off her. But I also felt bad for killing the bugger. Who asked you to bite her? Hahahahahaha

This is a perfect example of Meiji, a canine who can hardly express how she feel. She didn't even try to scratch or display any sort of discomfort prior to my discovery. Reminds me of the movie - 10 Promises to my Dog. The show truly shook my inner thoughts and I changed my attitude to becoming more attentive to Qiqi. Because we have friends and family, because we can go out whenever we want, because we can do whatever we like, BUT our pets only have us to depend on. So if we don't shower care and concern upon them, who else would? They have nobody to turn to other than us.

Therefore, we should put ourselves in their shoes at times and attempt to treat them with a more conscientious attitude. Puts me back to a photo that I chanced upon a few hours ago, of a black puppy who was critically abused. Such an offensive act. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment