I've been pet-sitting a Jack Russell mixed Chihuahua for almost 1.5 weeks now. And today is his final place at my torturous home. I don't know what his past was like but from what I do know, his life revolves around living in his rusty little cage. So I decided to let him out during his stay here and I had to suffer the consequences - wipe his pee and poo. AND HE JUST PEED ON MY BEDSHEET!! What a way to end his last day here (G says)
So anyway, I'm gonna miss him. I hope his owner will come to realize that he can be tamed and stop locking him up in a miserable and beyond imagination of a tiny box. (which he only has space to turn his body around and he cant even stand and straighten his neck -..-)
Despite the short time, I still love you YUKO!
No comments:
Post a Comment