Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodbye 2011 >:0)

Hung out with Sarah yesterday and I finally got to satisfy my strawberry strudel craving. And today, I met Andre. Although we were friends since secondary two but this is the first official meeting in 8 years. Geez, we are really odd.

I've been researching my inner thoughts. And with a psychological test that he attempted with me earlier on, further proved my relationship with friends around me. I just want to have a handful of people whom I can really count on. My new year's resolution for 2012; I'm gonna make genuine efforts and cross my fingers, hope that the people whom I wanna stay will remain. Everyone makes mistakes; it's only human to err. So I hope my past is forgiven and let's start afresh on a new platform. - Applicable to you know who you are. (SAM WEI XIAN)

On a lighter note, it's the last day of 2011 tomorrow! So I shall write a bit more to wrap up this year. I spent my whole year mugging in Curtin, with the recent semester spent in Perth. I enjoyed the company of a new found friend, Cheryl Tan. You are one whom I sincerely wish to grow old with me :)

Some friends come, some friends go. Given my character, it's not uncommon that I lose people as I age. But come on, it takes two hands to clap right? Often, I wonder who are the ones who are worthy of my honest efforts. I've come across people who simply take me for granted. I'm done getting hurt. So from now on, I will explore and concentrate on the few around me.

Temper and pride are issues that I have to exercise discipline upon. I'm sure that I will have to struggle with them for the rest of my life. Do tolerate my shortcomings, I give you my word that I will minimize their appearance in time to come.

I hope that whoever who still reads this space, that you guys had a wonderful 2011. Mine was nothing short of happiness, sadness, anger and stress. But I would testify that I've grown a little - emotionally. Reflect and think how we can plausibly improve our lives and make an impact on the lives unfolding amidst us. Gnight you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment