Attempted wake boarding just yesterday. It was my first time. Being human, I could hardly stand straight on my first try. Anyway, given my fear of water (I kept thinking that there's SOMETHING in the water ((maybe shark)), but we were in the river and not the sea) it was extraordinary that I even agreed to the Groupon offer. Anyhow, not too bad. Worth a try. BUT, my arms are achingly sore now. I feel like I can almost detach my arm from my shoulder.
Was just on the line with my older brother regarding the topic of migration. It's a plausible scary thought. I don't know.. I rather stay in Singapore but I guess he's looking into a further future and for the benefit of everyone in the family. However, at this point in time, I just want everybody to stay in sunny island :(
No comments:
Post a Comment