Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The story goes like that ...

I had a class scheduled at 12PM. A friend asked me to help him check whether he'd locked his front door. So I did. And prior to that, at his front porch, I shut off my car engine then walked to his door. So yes, it was locked.

However, when I got back to my car, I couldn't start the engine. OMGGGGG.
So after sitting and emoing in my car for 30 minutes, I finally mustered the courage to approach this guy who was busy fiddling with things in his garage. Apparently he assemble race cars as a hobby. So thank God he was around to help me. Wouldn't have known what to do otherwise.

It's weird, cos he said I didn't turn off my headlight but it shouldn't be the case. I would have realized since my car is parked in the garage and the light would have attracted my attention. Moreover, the beeping sound would alert me that something is not properly shut off.
So it's really odd.

So all's good now. Except for my poor feet, which he accidentally crushed when he was stepping backward and silly me was standing behind him. So now, my feet is bruised.

Skipped class, back home to start on another project.
One more month!

PS: It's not that I didn't bother to phone any tow truck companies, but that the first few I tried, required membership which I do not have access to.

No comments:

Post a Comment