Hi! I'm your body! :)
Why don't you like me? I try and work for you as best as i can. Why do you want to be like someone else's body? That makes me sad. I wish you could see how beautiful I was. I wish you couldn't pick at me so much. All bodies are different. and that is what's so amazing about is. If your body could talk, what would it say? Would it thank you for being so good to it each and everyday? Would it be sad that you don't see how unique and beautiful it is? Well, if bodies could talk, I'd think they'd say, that they want you to love them everyday. They'd want to be complimented. They'd want you to be happy. They'd want you to be comfortable with your differences. That's what makes us beautiful. Differences. Stomachs that stick out a lot, stomachs that stick out a little, some that don't stick out at all. Legs that are long, legs that are short, hair that is long, hair that is short, curly, straight, wavy, braided, poofy. Big boobs, small boobs, boos that are middle-sized. Innie-belly buttons, outty-belly buttons, and those in between. Broad shoulders, narrow shoulders, big hands, small hands.We're all so different, but we have something in common, we are all beautiful and we must embrace that.
No comments:
Post a Comment