Sunday, December 05, 2010

Hello the Last Days of '10

a) Watched about 4 episodes of VD today.
b) Had dinner over @ G's place & I've learnt how to make chawanmushi. Can't wait to try it out on my own. It tasted fabulous btw. Love steam egg.
c) Also, assigned angels & mortals to my 15 guests for the upcoming Christmas Eve Party. It was a mistake to send out the names using my mobile cos I ended up knowing almost everybody's partners.

Angel & Mortal is a game I played back in secondary school. My sister reminded me of this game a couple of days back so I decided to implement this game this year.
Out of the 16 of us, I split the number into 6 girls + 2 guys (Group A1/B1) and 8 guys per group (Group A2/B2).
So i got a third party to pick the names of Group A1 out of a bowl & assign each to the members of Group A2.
When part one is done, I got my friend to do a second time and this time allocate a different 2 guys to the girls group. Then the same thing - assign randomly picked Group B2 to Group B1. So everyone has varied angels & mortals.

M thinking what to get my mortal now. Although I know more or less what I should do.
Oh and our gift budget is 25$-30$.
Can't wait for the gift exchange.

G12 or S95? So vexed..
But my heart is settled on G12. Tsk.
Only a fool like me would get the former when the specs are a little off compared to the latter.
Former is bulkier and more expensive.
This is why I feel complexed.
The thought of Monday is sucking the life outta me.
9AM - 10PM in school. Goshhh
Gnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment