Popped by my bro&sisterinlaw's new place last night.
Which is just opposite my current place.
They have a gym which I don't so maybe next time I will pay them weekly visits teehee.
It used to be my dream house but now that i've seen how it looks on the interior, HMM ,, still can make it la.
'll prolly be their neighbor in future if I earn enough which is tantamount to becoming an immortal. Not impossible but yeah, get the drift.
The floor of their new place just got a new varnish applied on.
It took a matter of seconds for the varnish smell to attack our eyes.
It hurt so badly and we hastened to the balcony for fresh air.
Bimbo a bit but I thought I was going blind -..-
Anyway, I was exploring the new place and was walking to the balcony once again to admire the nature when I literally (for the first time in my life) walked RIGHT INTO THE GLASS PANEL.
The living room has an extended balcony separated by the transparent sliding door which looked really nothing in front of me. Then my sister in law laughed la. Luckily only the both of us and I didn't hit my head. Just my arms which was centimetres in front of me when I was walking.
I need to exerciseeeee. Where do I find the motivation from?!
No comments:
Post a Comment