I don't know what's the point in me blogging when I didn't thought well of it initially.
Anyway, shall just keep on updating till ....
Pictures from my recent trip is with my sister & it's kinda a lot?
So I don't know whether I wanna post up.
Prolly just selective ones.
Govind won't be out this week due to army commitments.
Michelle seems rather amused at my winnings from MBS.
Oh, I met up with a couple of friends this week.
And I ought to be contented because in the past 2 years, I feel like a piece of me is missing.
That piece returned to my side on Tuesday night.
Submitted my application for Curtin yesterday morning.
Gonna type out my resignation letter next week.
&ive been looking around for a couple of part timers.
Weekend is great, time for some R&R [;
No comments:
Post a Comment