I just turned 21 awhile ago.
Can't wait to head to the casino for Baccarat.
Player / Banker
Got quite a few pictures to post up but lao niang see bei lazy.
Oh my manager increased my salary by a few hundreds last week.
Too bad, I got to terminate work in July for further studies.
7th May: Celebrated my birthday in advance at Dempsey House.
8th May: Govind rented a yacht as a surprise for me (thank you xoxo).
12th May Midnight: My family totally crashed into my room when I was asleep. Sorry, this one , me ain't posting up the pictures here.
12th May: rot in the day and my closest friends surprised me at Cafe Del Mar in the night.
13th May: Received a cake from Besty Jean. I asked her if she got somebody to order the cake here or what but I highly suspect she did online booking. I hope the trip will be finalized soon so I can see herrrrrrrrrrr (L)
So this was a record of how my week passed.
Was supposed to bring Meiji to ECP yesterday but damn lazy to get out.
When the car's fixed, me will take her out.
Oh I went to Geylang for dinner with Gab and Ryan.
Over da weekend, I watched Backup Plan and Hurt Locker at home.
xx
Just received my graduation attire by delivery.
Gonna miss polytechnic days.
No comments:
Post a Comment