Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Meiji came into office with me yesterday.

She must have been very happy to have half a dozen of people paying attention to her as compared to being alone at home in the day.
After following me upstairs to my desk a couple of times, she must have known where to locate me.
Because after my colleagues went off for lunch yesterday, she came up on her own to rub against my feet.

So sweet,,

Because of such a gesture, I decided to bring her along to school.
(So she won't be left alone in the office)
Had to return to Ngee Ann to collect a couple more invitation cards for my grad ceremony.
So since I was there, went with Ryan to try on our grad attire before deciding which size to order. Whilst Gabriella stayed with Meiji in the car.
According to the size chart above, I would have chosen "S" due to my height.
So luckily I tried on the sample attire because in actual fact, I fit the smallest attire which is "XXXS".
Imagine if I had ordered "S", I prolly would have to drag the ends of the cloak on stage.
Drove thru to KAP for Quarter Pounder lunch and returned to office with Jon.
Purchased my cloak online and chose the deliver mode so I will receive it on the 17th of May.
My mom sponsored the cloak which is 39$ and I paid 10$ for the delivery.
I was contemplating whether to purchase or rent (8$), then decided to buy la.
Cos the older generation say can keep it as momento.
At least I don't have to travel all the way back to school to return the cloak.
And don't have to worry about others wearing it before and whether they dry cleaned it.
Went to Tangs and got my sister a DKNY parfum.
Especially bought that cos it came with a free gift which looked rather cool, so I kept the sample.
Teehee
But, Meiji left some excrement on the car mat when I returned.
And I was only gone for 15 minutes..

No comments:

Post a Comment